Update your Christmas tree ornament collection without braving the shops by making this cutie from supplies you probably have already lying around.
You will need:
- A large handful of buttons of the same colour
- Thin ribbon
- Thin-nose pliers
1. Bend one end of the wire into a loop.
2. Thread the buttons onto the wire until you’ve done enough to make a decent sized circle.
3. Cut off the excess wire.
4. Loop the end of the wire, tight enough to be snug but not so tight that the wire won’t bend into a circle.
5. Thread ribbon through the loops at each end of the wire; tie off.
6. Wrap the ribbon around the loops to disguise the wire; tie and trim off excess ribbon.
7. Take another piece of ribbon and tie around the top of the wreath to form a hanging loop.
8. Finish the hanging loop off with a bow.
Omit the ribbon loop and these would be great as napkin holders.